Friday, January 10, 2020

And Then....

"How was your date tonight Sweetheart?"
"It was very nice Sissy...."
"Tell me all about it....."
"Okay.....you run upstairs and get into bed and I'll come and tell you all about it....."
I ran up the stairs and got ready.....waiting for her to come....
"So Sissy! We went out to a lovely seafood restaurant and he ordered stuffed lobsters for both of us....along with linguini in a butter sauce.....and they served the lobsters with giant bowls of drawn butter too.....so much butter!!!! He joked and told me that butter was a wonderful natural lubricant......I responded that I was already soaked....with butter and showed him my fingers.....gleaming with butter from the lobster....He leaned over and sucked each of my fingers and I was getting so, so wet......"
Later we went to his place for drinks and of course we ended up in his bedroom...."
"And then?"
"You want to hear more Sissy?"
"Yes please...."
She pulled out her toy and began circling my sissy pussy....
"And then he told me he wanted my ass....he needed to be inside my ass....just like this...."
She pushed the toy inside me.....
"And then?"
"And then he started striking it in and out of me....like this....."
My whole body was shaking.....
"And then?"
"And then he started going faster and faster until I came so hard....."
I was getting so close.....
"And then???"
"And then we were done......just like you are now.....now go fetch your cage....you're not tricking me like that again!!!!"
Oh well....I tried....














No comments:

Post a Comment