Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Warned

"I warned you didn't I? I told you what would happen if I caught you wearing my clothes again little Bro....or should I say little Sis..."
"I'm sorry, I promise it won't happen again!"
"You said the same thing last time....so let me tell you what's going to happen....I'm going to invite all my girlfriends to come over to meet my new little Sister....and I'm going to tell them to bring their boyfriends too!!!! And you are going to be dressed up and made up like a little whore....in fact....you'll be a little whore for us....I'll auction off your mouth and ass to the highest bidder!!!! What do you think of that?"
"You'd do this to me....your own brother?":
"I will!!!!"
"Do we split the money 50/50?"
"Oh my god....you're already a whore....this is going to be such fun!!!!"













1 comment: