Thursday, March 4, 2021

Way Back

Back when we were just starting out things were different....
Our apartment was small....we furnished it with mostly second-hand furniture....
We both worked but she worked longer hours than me....she had received two promotions while I was, pretty much, still in my entry position job....
Money was tight....rent, utilities and groceries ate up the bulk of our pooled salaries....
But she insisted that whenever I was home before her, that I be pretty for her when she got home....
The clothes were hers....borrowed by me.....we couldn't afford two wardrobes for me....not then....
But I did my best....and she loved it.....she loved coming home to her pretty sissy husband....
Many things have changed over the years....I've become a chaste cuckold for her....I've realized my submissive nature just as she has grown to become the domme in our relationship....
But one thing has never changed....
I may not be that young sissy wearing her things anymore....but she still expects me to be pretty for her....all the time!!!!













4 comments:

  1. That's so beautiful.

    xox

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be in that position with a woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is very lucky Kaaren, very lucky indeed

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely pic!!!!! Does she have more than one entry position???

    ReplyDelete