Saturday, March 13, 2021

Saturday Matinee - Don't Get Them Wet


 
 
"Oh my god.....Henry is that you?"
"Thank god you're here Phyllis....you have to help me!!!"
"What have you done!!! Is that my mother's spellbook? What are these things???"
"Please just try to pull them away from me till I can get myself under control....please hold them back until......oh my god....here I go again.....ohmygodohmygodohmygod.....oooooohhhh"
"Henry....there's another one coming through the screen....what does it mean???"
"It's the spell Phyllis....I was just fooling around.....I saw it was a transformation spell....all I had to do was recite the spell and think of the person I wanted to be.....and I decided I wanted to be the sluttiest girl I ever knew....and suddenly I was her.....and then the first of these things came into the room and grabbed me and began....using me.....and when I had an orgasm....which was just fantastic....another one came through and then another and another...please if I can just stop having orgasms they'll fade away.....I should have read through the whole spell...."
"I've warned you about the black magic in that book didn't I but did you listen to me....oh no...you still had to try it....and now look at you.....you've become a slut for demonic imps!!!"
"Please Phyllis....spare me the lecture....I'm getting close again to....letting another creature to come through...."
"What can I do to help you....."
"Hold them off for a minute so I can get out of the room....if I can get away from their wonderful sexual abilities for an hour they'll go back where they came from....they feed on my orgasms.....if I was still a man this wouldn't be a problem....I'd have one or two and by the time I woke they'd be gone....damn this feminine body!!!"
Between the two of them they got out of the room and Phyllis stayed behind to guard the door....
All was going well as the imps turned their attention to Phyllis.....
After fifteen minutes she noticed another coming through the screen!!!!
"What the hell.....hey what are you doing out there....another one just turned up!!!!"
"Sorry....that was the last one....I promise!!!!"
But the humming sound of the vibrator made Phyllis wonder just how many imps could fit in this room!!!










2 comments:

  1. I love the fact that you used imps in your story, as I made mention on my blog awhile back, that with magical creatures like fairies, genies, wizards, etc .. that imps were being being discriminated against. Actually, here's my quote from 2010! ""PS how come we don't use Imps in general for our captions? We've got werewolves, witches, gypsies, chaos pixies, bunnies, goth girls, ghost possessions, etc ... how about some caption love for Imps?"

    You've restored their reputation Kaaren, and it's yet another reason we love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being a bit of a little guy myself, I'm always glad to help out the little folks whenever I can!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete