Friday, March 12, 2021

Board Games

My wife's work assistant has kind of moved in with us since the holidays....it's alright with me....I love her too....but not like I love my wife....I want to make that clear....yes Stacy is a keyholder for my chastity and she really loves using the strap-on....it's still not cheating on my part because she has received all her permissions from my wife and I have agreed....
Now on cold nights we play games....sometimes we pull old board games out of the basement that we haven't played in years.....it's fun when I land on Boardwalk and can't afford to pay the rent and I have to work it out some way....
But it all pales compared to the games we used to play....none of those board games are as good as the "who can make him cum first!" game....
Maybe after the vaccine we'll be able to do it again....














1 comment:

  1. Hmm, ever have company over for "who can make him cum first?" ;)

    ReplyDelete