Saturday, March 27, 2021

Saturday Matinee - In The Beginning


 
 
Together....they walked own the deserted beach....not a sound to be heard other than the soft sound of the surf and the soft sea breeze blowing past them....
As far as they knew they were alone....the only man and woman on this planet...they were the masters of this world... 
"Do you think that maybe today...."
"No, I don't think so...maybe tomorrow...."
"But that's what you said yesterday...."
"You don't have to tell me what I said yesterday....I can clearly remember what I said yesterday!!!"
"Please....I didn't mean to make you angry..."
"I'm not angry with you....I'm angry about this whole situation!!!"
"Maybe if you talked about it...."
"I'm sick of talking about it...."
"What else can we do?"
"We can start over....and maybe get it right this time!!!"
"You want to rebuild the whole world...."
"I think it's our duty to restart the human race...and we won't make the same mistakes again..."
"Like what?"
"Well to start off....one of us has to be in charge and it's going to be me....after all I'm the stronger one of us...."
"Wait a minute....I'm the stronger one....I should be in charge!!!"
"Ha....you didn't seem that strong when I caught you abusing yourself the other night...you looked absolutely pathetic...."
"I only did that because you wouldn't...."
"Wouldn't and won't until I think it's time....remember that....still think you're stronger than me?"
"Alright  you are in charge....but shouldn't we be....you know....repopulating the world...."
"We will....soon...."
"When....please....I need to know when...."
"You're whining bitch....I said I'd tell you when...."
"But I'm going crazy.....I need you to tell me when we'll do it...."
"You want me to tell you the truth....can you handle the truth?"
"Please...."
"When I remember where I put the keys to your cage....when that happens we'll get started....until then I don't want to hear about it!!!!"
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like advertising the situation out for everyone to see, right? Then again, isn't that the most awkward thing about nudity anyway for men? Sort of like a dog's tail indicator, although the random boner generator can be quite strong when it's just out flopping about!

    Very fun and playful cinematic adventure this time! WOOOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really got a "Planet of the Apes" finale vibe from the pic....
      So they're the last survivors and she's decided that if they're going to restart civilization that it would be the women in charge this time around!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete