Sunday, March 28, 2021

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

When I returned to school this time I carried a particularly scathing letter from my wife....she was very unhappy with me and I was sent for correction to the spiritual leader of our school...Sister Mary Fellatrix!!!
"So Sissy did you commit all of these acts of perversion and debauchery in your poor wife's house?"
"Yes Sister...."
"You had a contest to see who would orgasm faster in your mouth...and you invited all her neighbors?"
"Yes Sister..."
"You spread your legs and let a roomful of men penetrate you!!!!"
"Yes Sister..."
"You corrupted several neighborhood women with your talented tongue?""
"Yes Sister..."
"It seems you had a busy weekend Sissy....I'm going to have to spank you extra hard...."
"Yes Sister...."
"Is there anything you have to say for yourself before the punishment begins?"
"All I have to say is....I can't wait to do it again next weekend!!!!"












1 comment:

  1. That photo brings back the memories of me in Catholic school where I spent a lot of time with my pants down and over the knee of a nun. The nuns in a Catholic school could really spank hard.

    ReplyDelete