Thursday, April 9, 2020

Eyes Wide Open

I remember the first time...
Well it wasn't the first time but read on and you'll see what I mean....
He and my wife had been enjoying themselves for a long time....and I had finished cleaning them both up....
While I was licking him clean he was suddenly ready again and I backed off to allow him to fuck my wife again....
But he laughed and told me it was my turn!!!!!
She laughed too.....she wanted to watch me take his big cock....
So I got into position.....head down and ass up!!!!
"Oh no Sissy.....flip on over.....I want to fuck you like a woman!!!"
And he did.....and it was so good!!!!
But I was so embarrassed as he spread my legs wide and made me his bitch.....I kept my eyes squeezed shut because I just couldn't make eye contact with him......he didn't seem to care as he thoroughly fucked me....she leaned in to watch as he filled me with his cream....
Later she laughed about the whole thing.....


















2 comments:

  1. Oooh, that's lovely . . . but I'd rather lower my eyes and watch a real man plunging in beneath my caged sissy clit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, your story is hotter than this picture!! kiss, sara

    ReplyDelete