Sunday, April 5, 2020

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home - CANCELLED

Now visiting by phone....
"No, I'm sorry Sweetheart, while we're under quarantine, none of us can leave the school this weekend...."
"Really.....so I guess the only cocksucking whore around here will be me finally!!!!"
"Oh no Sweetheart, I'm the only cocksucking whore in the family you're just a regular cocksucker!!!!"
"A regular....well....maybe so.....anyway...I'm going to start sucking his cock in a minute and I'm going to pretend that you're here...on your knees...watching....."
"I only hope you enjoy it as much as I do...."
"You are such a slut.....I'm going to have a mouthful of wonderful cock while you have to stay at school.....I hope you enjoy yourself!!!!"
"Well....it'll be just me and my roommate....but I'll try Sweetheart...."











1 comment:

  1. Lack of school can certainly get girls into mischief! kiss, sara

    ReplyDelete