Wednesday, April 22, 2020

From My Heart

As many of you know I've been down with, what turned out to be, the flu.
I developed the fever after not feeling well for a day....and of course I feared the worst....I honestly thought that maybe this was it for me....that's the way i think these days....
My wife put me to bed and it seemed like no matter how many blankets she put over me I couldn't stop shaking from the chills although my fever was rising.
I kept telling her that she had to stay away from me....that I was done for....that I was contagious....but, of course, she didn't listen to me....
She had her doctor come to the house....yes....imagine....a doctor making house calls!!!! Will wonders ever cease!!!!
Actually her Doctor....well....our doctor I guess....is one of her oldest friends....and I've heard a lot of stories about the things they got up to in college.....but that's a story for another day....
She was very concerned and did a couple of tests on both of us.....including taking a urine sample from me....which was just as embarrassing as you probably imagine...
The two of them put me to bed and that was it for me.....I was exhausted just from going across the hall to the bathroom.....
My wife.....put everything else aside as much as she could and sat in the room with me while my fever climbed up to 102....
She made me take fluids....and put cold compresses on my head....and she climbed in bed next to me when I told her I was cold and she held me while I shivered....
I remember asking her if I was dying....I don't really remember her answer....but I'm pretty sure it would have been a loud "No".
I asked her to stay away.....I didn't want to infect her too....but she wouldn't
Anyways.....as she told you in her update.....my fever broke and I was trying to get up and help her around the house.....but she just took me back to bed and threatened me with holy hell if I tried to get out on my own before she said I could....
I have read all the good wishes sent my way and I'd love to respond to each but I'm still feeling a little out of it.....and I'm using up all my energy typing this....
I just want to thank you all, from my heart, for the love you've all sent my way....I'm sure it made all the difference!!!!
I'll hopefully be back to my normal posting schedule soon....
Again....thank you....and I love you all!!!
Kisses
Kaaren








3 comments:

  1. Glad that you are getting back in the groove!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A question is, did you have any strange erotic dreams while having that fever? So glad you're back! kiss sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaaren - i am so pleased that it was not the dreaded C-19 and that your recovery is continuing. It was so caring of your wife to update us all. Take care and try to steer clear of naughty thoughts whilst you get your strength back. Though if you are anything like me you will be feeling horny as hell right now, it is always a sign i am on the mend if i fall ill. Take care and say thank you to your lovely wife from me. As they say, you found a keeper when you met her.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete