Friday, April 10, 2020

Sissy Maid

In my role as her sissy maid I feel it's my duty to handle many of the most intimate aspects of her life for her....
"Are you sure you don't want me to take care of that for you Ma'am?"
"MMMM....mmm"
"Was that a yes?"
"MMMM...mmm"
"It would be my pleasure to assist you with this in any way I can Ma'am...."
She gave an exasperated sigh.....
"Sissy....just stand there and watch.....one more word and I'm going to send you to your room!!!"
I almost answered her....but I've learned that trick already!!!
I smiled and nodded and she went back to work.....













2 comments:

  1. hee hee.. Santa's little helper! kiss, sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. mi esposa siempre tiene un buena sirvienta para servirla aela y asu novio enloque necesiten soy muy buena

    ReplyDelete