Tuesday, April 28, 2020

It Was Different

Sometimes we'd go to the local pub for a drink or two and I always ordered only beer for myself....and I never had more than two......I had to drive us home after all and we had a fridge stocked with beer and I could have more later....
It was a funny thing though.....it was the same brand at the pub.....but it always tasted better there than at home....
I guess it was just one of those things....I bet that bartender misses us....my wife always winked at him as she slipped him a twenty for a tip!!!!!
She's generous like that....











2 comments:

  1. ...it always tastes better from the tap... anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Does your beer have enough of a head on it?" she asked with a mischievous smile. Maybe that's the reason for the smile...
    ~Alison~

    ReplyDelete