Saturday, April 11, 2020

Saturday Matinee - Top Dollar



"Hello."
"Hello, this is Mrs. Jenkins.....I dropped off my husband a few weeks ago....I haven't heard anything since about his progress....."
"Oh yes....Mrs. Jenkins....your timing couldn't be better....I'm looking at your husband right now....in fact I've had an eye on him for several days now...."
"I was hoping for regular progress reports...."
"I'm so sorry about that....I'll double check with the clerical department and I promise you I'll find out what happened in your husband's case!!!!"
"That may solve the problem on your end....but I still don't know what my husband's status is...."
"I'm watching him right now and he is excelling at his assignments....everything I've heard from our Associates has been positive about his progress....I'm certain that when the time comes we'll return him to you as the sissy of your dreams....totally feminine....totally submissive...."
"That will be wonderful....I've had to put up with this pesty policeman, Caruthers, who's been investigating my husbands "disappearance"....I'm getting very tired of having sex with him to distract him!!!!"
"Well....on that note....I'd like to inform you that your husband has caught the eye of some of my other clients and, even as we speak, they are bidding against each other to buy her as a sex slave!!!!
"Oh my goodness....I never dreamed it would come to this.....I couldn't possibly sell my husband into slavery.....that would be so wrong....just out of general interest....what is the current bid?"
He's....excuse me....she's currently at two and a half million.....but I'm sure the bidding will go higher!!!!"
"That much!!!!"
"You haven't seen your husband since you gave him to us....and he had some hidden gifts.....for instance, did you know that he had no gag reflex?"
"No....how could I....."
"There's so many other things that he excels at as a sissy that he failed at as a man....i would need to pull his file to list them for you....but I can tell you.....that when you gave him to us it was like we uncovered a treasure!!!!"
"I see....so what do you suggest I do?"
"If it was me....Sweetie, I'd take the money....and if I wanted a man I'd buy one for myself!!!!
"Two and a half million......what's your cut of that?"
"We take ten percent of all sales...."
"Alright....when it get's to three million you can sell.....but I want one last night with the sissy before he's shipped to his new owner!!!!
"That's a deal!!!!"








2 comments:

  1. That poor every man, and now every woman, Jenkins!

    He better be worth that asking price!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Jenkins sure gets around doesn't he?
      With high hopes that this gave you a smile....
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete