Saturday, April 4, 2020

Saturday Matinee - Bride of the Monster



She sighed as he approached her again....
"Look.....I'm not in the mood.....go groom yourself and maybe we'll see...."
There was a time when she feared him.....especially that first time....he had been a man then....before Dr, Varnoff had used his Radium Ray on him and made him into a real woman...not the gurl he was when he was alone....
And then there was the "Monster"....it was some kind of stupid atomic octopus....really....an atomic octopus!!!!
But there was also the gorilla....and when the obviously unstable octopus exploded...killing it and Dr. Varnoff, that left us both alone to deal with our problems...
He had beautiful eyes....the gorilla I mean....but I wasn't falling for him....
My new female body was yearning for love....is this what all women felt like? How could they stand it???
And he had such beautiful eyes....
I blame it on this new female body and the hormones running wild through it....but we had sex.....yes I had sex with the gorilla.....and I have to say....even though I really have nothing to compare it to....it was wonderful!!!!
But now....we've been together for a few years and the only time he comes near me is when he wants sex.....and it's really not the same anymore....in fact I'm really done with him.....doggy style every time....it just gets so old after a while!!!!
Now....that gibbon next door has been giving me the eye....that might be interesting...













2 comments:

  1. Wow, and Ed Wood mashup! That did put a smile on my face sweetie! Especially that last line.

    And what was it with 30's to 50's gorilla movies and women "falling" for them? Was it some kind of coded racist thing? Did women back then WANT to be with other animals and this was men's way of telling them it was wrong? I'm guessing the racism part was to blame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sweet Dee....this was written with you in mind...one MSTie to another!!!
      I just watched MST's Robot Monster from their first season and there was that gorilla suit again!!!
      I don't know if it was racist or not but I do know that the actor who played Ro-Man owned his own gorilla suit....that's how he got regular work!!!
      Glad it gave you a smile!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete