Monday, May 11, 2020

Monday ManCandy

Of course you know that it's breaking the rules......if you're not supposed to touch your face you're obviously not supposed to lick that delicious cream from your fingers!!! But it's just so darned good.....
I'd like to say it's because it's finger lickin' good but the nice lawyers from KFC told me something about trademarks.....so I can't say it's finger lickin' good even if it is finger lickin' good, other wise they'd be very upset with me for saying that our favorite creamy treat is finger lickin' good!!!!
ManCandy!!!! It's digit sucking good....that should keep them quiet....
















2 comments:

  1. Why am I salivating?? kiss, sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The question dear sara is why wouldn't you....
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete