Sunday, May 24, 2020

No Idea

"It's funny isn't it.....us meeting again after all these years....."
"I think it was delightful......I'm very happy we did.....and I have to be honest here....even when we were young....I always wanted to suck your cock....."
"Really.....if only you had....think of how different our lives could have been...."
"When you married the cheerleader.....Sally.....and I knew your cock would be inside her.... I wished it was me instead of her...."
"But we both ended up happy....didn't we?"
"Yes very much....and I'm happier now that I finally got to kneel down and take you in my mouth....."
"You seemed to have some experience.....if you don't mind my saying so...."
"I don't mind.....my wife brings guys home and I suck them off for her....she likes to watch....."
"Wow.....I could never imagine that you'd turn out to be a cocksucking cuckold....but if it works for you then I'm happy for you!!!!"
"And imagine my surprise when I recognized you in that dress......"











1 comment:

  1. I've never been to a high school reunion. Maybe I should go to the next one!

    ReplyDelete