Friday, May 22, 2020

Won't Tell

"C'mon Tommy....just a little bit OK....just for a couple of minutes....."
"Well....I just don't know if I can...."
"Sure you can.....I know you can....and you'll be really good at it too I'll bet...."
"But I don't know...."
"Look....when I found out you wore your sisters clothes I promised not to tell anyone...,and did I tell you the truth?"
"Well....yes...."
"So now I promise I won't tell anyone that you sucked my cock.....okay?"
"Well if you promise.....I guess I could try it......just this one time....and only for a minute...."
Ben smiled as his friend Tommy took him into his mouth....
Tommy was thrilled that he finally got what he wanted most.....now the hard part was making his best friend believe he'd never done this before!!!!!

















1 comment:

  1. So long as she does a good job, I don't think her friend will care. ;)

    ReplyDelete