Saturday, September 19, 2020

A Nice Blowjob

When we first met she told me she had a bit of a reputation as the girl who loved giving blowjobs.
She told me this to make sure I wouldn't be hurt or upset if I heard it later....and it was true she was one of those girls who did it and enjoyed it and wasn't ashamed of it at all!!!! 
The first time I had the indescribable pleasure of receiving a blowjob from her she told me how glad she was that I was small and came quickly....she said some of the guys were so big that her jaw hurt  and they lasted so long she thought they'd never come!!!!
She said that mine was just what she needed!!!!
Of course we both knew that even if she liked mine it certainly wasn't all she needed....she still had her appetite for the bigger guys......she loved that I didn't mind that she still had some other guys.....and I got a kind of thrill out of it too!!!!
Years have gone by since those early days.....we fell in love and got married and she eventually locked my useless little clit up and continued to enjoy the big boys!!!!
Way back then she would sometimes wake me up by taking me in her mouth and enjoying my startled reaction as she made me come....
Sometimes she still wakes me that way and she enjoys my reaction.....



 
 
 
 


1 comment: