Saturday, September 26, 2020

Saturday Matinee - Castaway


 
 
Today marked three years since I' was shipwrecked....
I must have been the only survivor....I never saw anyone else from the wreck....but I didn't find any bodies either and I've walked around this island more times than I care to think about....
I've pretty much given up on any kind of rescue at this point....I mean it's been three years....I'm pretty sure they're not looking for me anymore!
My wife has probably either moved on or is beginning to move on....I know at least a few of my buddies that would love to get together with her....hell, some of them tried even before the wreck!!!!
I guess I got lucky landing on this island....there was a fresh water spring and an abundance of fruits and birds that sustained me.....and fishing was easy....
I have no idea what kind of fish these are but the waters around the island are full of them....sometimes so full I can just wade out and catch them in my hands!!!
They're the best tasting seafood I've ever had!!! If I am ever rescued I'll open a restaurant serving only these and I'll be a rich man in no time!!!
Also there's a bush with berries that I didn't recognize....they're the most plentiful thing on the island.....but I wasn't sure.....maybe they were poisonous....so I tried just one....hoping it didn't kill me!!!!
It was a flavor unlike anything I'd ever tasted!!!! It was ambrosia!!!! It was fit for the gods!!!!
And yes the next day I had some stomach cramps but I can't be sure if it was the berries or something else.....but afterwards I tried a couple of them and I felt no ill effects and now I carry a pouch of them with me all the time and snack on them all day!!!
It was after the first couple of months that I started noticing the changes....my skin seemed softer.....and I was losing weight.....and strangest of all my beard literally fell out one night while I slept!!!!
I attributed all of this to a vitamin deficiency and doubled up on the fish and berries and roasted the occasional bird for the protein.....what I wouldn't have given for a nice juicy New York strip steak with mushrooms and onions!!!!
A short time later I noticed my chest was swelling and my nipples had become very sensitive to the touch.....and I touched them a lot....if you're surprised maybe you should spend a couple of years on a deserted island.....
While I got a lot of pleasure from that I was concerned that my manhood had shrunk to a boyhood if you know what I mean....but it didn't matter because I was enjoying myself anyway!!!!
I had to admit it to myself eventually that  I was changing....my breasts had developed very nicely and my little man had almost completely disappeared! 
Was it the berries? Was it the fish? I didn't know but I banished both from my diet and lived a little more roughly on fowl and some of the less abundant fruits....
After several weeks I found the changes in my body reversing but I also yearned for the remarkable flavors I was no longer enjoying
I made the conscious decision to resume eating the islands delicacies.....and the changes resumed.....eventually I had become a woman in every sense of the word....my little fella disappeared one night while I slept and was replaced with a very tight little hole....I know it was tight because I explored it thoroughly over the first few days....okay weeks....after it appeared......and I found the little man in the boat too.....and I'm glad there was no one on the island to hear me because....well....I wasn't quiet!!!!
So now I live here all alone....I wonder what would happen if rescue came now....how would I explain what had happened to me?
Would my wife accept a new lifestyle to stay married to me? What about my golfing buddies?
I was fishing today....when I saw a ship....it really wasn't that far out and if I hurried I could throw dome green leave on the fire and get a smoke signal going.....
A chance to go home!!!! To leave all this behind.....and maybe have all the changes reverse and be a man again!!!!
I was still thinking about it as the ship sailed out of sight.....maybe....just maybe....this place was where I was meant to be....maybe this place was my heaven!!!!



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful story. Guessing she called her left boob Wilson .. or maybe it was her right boob?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What would you do Dee....would you have signaled the passing ship?
      "If I was in this position I'm not at all sure what I would do....although if they could have dropped a few suitcases full of pretty frillies that might have been nice!!!!
      Thanks as always for your support for the Matinee.....you're not the only one but it's close....
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete