Monday, September 21, 2020

Done

 My housework is done but she's still in her home office working....I can hear her on the phone....she's talking about closing a deal involving huge sums of money....I wouldn't dream of disturbing her....so I'm just laying here in  my sissy bedroom waiting for her to need me...
If the deal goes well I'll get a night of sweet cuddling and lots of time making her come on my tongue....
If the deal goes badly I'll get some time over her knees and lots of time making her come on my tongue....
I win either way!!!!













2 comments:

  1. Love your sexy stockings and garters with the cute sissy shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had that picture saved for about a year now, trying to figure out a story to work with it, and you just turn around and use real life stuff to fill in the gaps. It's so much harder to whip up the imagination than just pull out something that happened a few hours before!

    ReplyDelete