Sunday, September 13, 2020

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"Oh my goodness Sissy....what's happened to your eye....it's all swollen and bruised!!!!!"
"It's nothing Dear....just a little mishap at school..."
"I won't have anyone abusing you Sissy....except for me of course....but if you won't tell me then I'm calling the Headmaster!!!!"
"Well....it was one of the teachers....one of the male teachers....he accidentally hit me in the eye....it was my own fault really so please don't make a fuss!!!!"
"A male teacher hit you in the eye and you don't want me to make a fuss!!!!!"
"Well let me explain how it happened in a little more detail...."












2 comments:

  1. I would to suck the cock and I would sallow as much as I could.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh heh... put in one's place! sara

    ReplyDelete