Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Double Standard

Sure....she caught me peeing in the shower and I got a serious paddling for it and not just once....
But she walks into the bathroom while I was on the toilet and tells me she has to go....it's not like we don't have another bathroom downstairs.....so she gets up on the sink and relieves herself......
Of course I gave her a lick after....just to freshen up.....and then she told me to make sure I cleaned the sink thoroughly.....
Of course I did as she said.....and sitting there watching her pee was kind of exciting....I'm pretty sure it was the bottle of Chardonnay that made her do it.....I'll make sure to always have a bottle on hand in the future!!!!














1 comment:

  1. Yes, She insists on immediate cleanup by me! sara

    ReplyDelete