Sunday, December 12, 2021

Our Life

My wife wanted to make a comment on our life at home....so I will step aside and you can hear from her....I helped with the pic....

Our life together may have been different from yours.
We have gotten past many of society's  taboos.
We enjoy our life together.
We love each other.
Most of our time is spent with just us, together.
"Kaaren" is the best lover I've ever had or will ever have!
"She" may not satisfy me in one way, but instead she satisfies me in a myriad of other ways.
We are happy, and I wouldn't trade "her" for anyone!
Mrs. K
 
Well....I didn't know that she was going to write something like this....
I'm blushing and humbled by her....
I honestly don't know what I did to deserve her....but I'm grateful every day!!!!!

















4 comments:

  1. You do make a great couple. Strong women who have sissy husbands make the best couples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a sissy, nor am i necessarily a sissy lover, but i find your relationship to be one of the most movingly, genuinely, human, that i have ever encountered.

    and hot af. I'd love to learn more about how you found one another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, you two are so great together, and I'm glad that you did find each other.

    And you deserve all the love and support that she gives you!

    As always, Mrs. K rocks!

    ReplyDelete