Friday, December 10, 2021

Pretty Thorough

She gives me a pretty thorough inspection most days, if she's going to the office or on a date....
I never dreamed that anyone would have access to my body like this....particularly my bottom....
Actually....that's not true....in fact it's something I fantasized about all the time....
And in my fantasies I was always dressed in pretty things and it was always a woman that was inspecting me....
Well....that's not completely true either....sometimes my fantasies drifted and it was a strong man making me submit....but that was all....
Nut  that's not really all there was to it....sometimes it was a couple who would use me however they wanted...I would just be a toy for them to play with....my mouth would be covered in both of their juices......
Technically that's not the whole truth either....but if I ever get to the actual truth....it would take a long, long time to write it all out!!!!
So I meekly bend over for her inspection and enjoy it for what it is!!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment