Saturday, December 18, 2021

Saturday Matinee - The Formula

 
"I don't believe it...."
"It's just not possible!!!"
"But I assure you ladies....it works....and I'll prove it!!!"
"But this....formula...wherever did you get it?"
"It was in a book that my great-aunt Agatha left to me in her will....it came with a caution to...only use it wisely....and it would lead to a better life for any woman..."
"So what made you decide to use it on your husband?"
"Well....Edward was OK....he treated me well....it was more just my curiosity than anything else that led me to try it...."
"And did it work right away?"
"The first dose made him submissive and trusting....and I could easily turn him into what I wanted him to be...."
"And you wanted him to be...a woman?"
"Not exactly a woman...I wanted him to be my personal maid.....to take care of my needs in every way!!!"
"But what about....you know....in bed?"
"He wasn't much of a lover before....but now he's like my little non-stop lesbian!!!"
A few of the ladies shivered at the thought...
"And then you gave him the second dose...."
"Yes...in fact I made him mix the second dose himself and I had him beg me to allow him to take it!!!!"
"That seems a little cruel...."
"It was...I mean I know he's still in there....his mind is still intact...it's just that he's not running the show anymore..."
"So what did the second dose do to him?"
"It's really hard to call him "him anymore, if you get my drift....he's really a rather pretty girl now...in fact I was very surprised at how nicely he turned out...."
"So you're telling us that you've changed your husband into a pretty little lesbian servant...that's a little hard to believe!!!"
"Wait a second....if this is true...why does he need a third dose?"
"The third dose is the fixer....according to Great-Aunt Agatha's notes....the third dose makes him forget his prior life and totally become the person he is now....I was supposed to give it to him as soon as the effects of the second dose had finished....but I've held off till I was sure I had all of his finances and holdings transferred to my name....in fact I was going to give him the third dose tonight...perhaps you'd all like to come and watch?"
"What do you think ladies? I for one would like to see this in real life!!!!"
There were nods all around and they left the club to travel to his mansion....now her mansion....
 
When the police finally arrived they found a bloodbath....bodies were strewn all around the house....some hacked to pieces!!!
They found the killer in the basement....covered in blood....a bloody axe laying on the floor by her feet....
The unidentified woman was burning some books or papers when the police crashed in and put out the flames....
She'd apparently had a complete psychotic break....she was screaming that they couldn't make her forget that she was a man....
She was taken away for psychiatric evaluation and eventually committed to the Hospital for the Criminally Insane!!!!
The last mystery remains....what happened to Edward Charles....his wife and her friends were murdered and he has never been found!!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment