Saturday, December 25, 2021

Saturday Matinee- Twas The Night Before Christmas

 

 
 Twas the night before Christmas
And I lay in my bed
With my wife snoring softly
And dreams in my head.

For years I had wished
That I was a girl too
With pretty lacy things
And a dress that was brand new.

I wanted so bad
To have breasts of my own
To fill out my bra
Not fakes made of foam.

How I longed to wear
Pretty stockings and garters
And lace panties and more
And that was for starters.

When suddenly outside I heard such a noise
I rushed from my bed to find out the cause
When I got down the stairs
There was Santa Claus!!!

He said he was sorry
That he'd heard all my pleas
But he needed special magic
So he stopped off at Dee's.

As he read Dee's magic spell
The lights began to whirl
And as the changes were done
Then I was a girl!!!

And he dressed me so pretty
In red satin and lace
And then he applied
Makeup to my face!

And when he was done
He stood back and he smiled
"I wish I could stay
Your first time would be wild!!

But my Mrs. is waiting
And she frowns on delay.
Because looking so pretty
I wish I could stay!!!

I hope you're now happy
No more being so sad
You're dream has come true
You should really be glad!!!

But I really must go
Enjoy your new life
I have more joy to spread
Give my love to your wife!!!"

And he dashed away
To his sled in the snow
And as he flew into the night
I could hear "Ho Ho Ho!!!"

And then up the stairs
I heard my wife stir
And I suddenly wondered
How on earth to explain it to her!!!!

"Come up to bed with me darling
I can't wait all the night
I want my new girl now
I promise not to bite!!"

I smiled as I climbed
Up the stairs to our bed
As visions of our new life
Danced in my head!!!

So Merry Christmas to all
I hope your dreams all come true
Remember there's still magic
It can happen to you!!!











2 comments:

  1. There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. That;s a beautiful Christmas message Kaaren. Mrs K is a lucky lady.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete