Monday, December 6, 2021

Curious

She was curious....what would a man do if he was alone in a room with a sissy....tied down and unable to identify him.....
We played out this scenario several times.....and I have to admit most of the guys kept their distance....
But there was a couple who took advantage of the situation....
One jiggled my plug....making me moan.....
One caressed my ass.....and I wriggled to encourage him.....
And one went to make love to my wife after licking my balls!!!!
I think that, given the opportunity, men will explore their sexuality more than they're willing to admit!!!!
And I'm more than willing to help!!!! 

















2 comments:

  1. And of course, you just HATED being tied down while a guy "took advantage" of you!

    You aren't fooling anyone, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I looked at her I didn't want to do her I wanted to be her

    ReplyDelete