Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Smell The Coffee

I'm always up early.....at this time of year I'm up way before dawn....and one of the first things I do is start the coffee machine....usually I'm done with two....sometimes three cups before I wake her!!!
Every now and then she surprises me by coming down for a cup early.....
"I smelled the coffee Sissy....and he's going to need a few minutes till he's ready again so I just thought I'd have a quick cup!!!"
"I'll bring you both coffee in a little while if that's what you'd like...."
"No Sissy....what I'd like is to ride his big cock again....and maybe again if he can!!!"
"I'll make sure the coffee is fresh and hot when you both want it...."
"You're too good to me Sissy....I wish he wasn't so bullheaded about it.....you'd love his cock....long and thick....just like we like it...."
"Oh well.....just try and save me a taste please...."
"I definitely will Sissy....I'll see you later...."
She headed back upstairs and soon I was doing my morning chores while I listened to them....
It was going to be a wonderful day!!!!
 

 













2 comments:

  1. That's my routine too. I get up at 3:00AM and start my house work. When I hear my wife and her BF making love I start the coffee so it's ready when they finish.

    ReplyDelete