Sunday, February 10, 2019

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"What's this Sissy?"
"The Headmistress told me that you have complained so often about lax discipline that I should bring this home and present it to you...."
"Oh my goodness.....that seems like it would be really painful for you Sissy....maybe if you just promised to behave this weekend...."
"Yes Sweetheart it can be very painful....but only if you do it right....I'd be happy to give you instructions as you learn how to use it...."
"You know, you sound a little too eager for a strapping.....you really are a perverted little sissy aren't you?"
"I thought that was why you sent me to the Sissy School in the first place?"
"Oh my god....I sent you there as punishment....I never expected that you would enjoy it!!!! Go pack your things....I'm calling for the pink bus to come get you right now!!!"








No comments:

Post a Comment