Friday, February 15, 2019

Awake

I heard her whisper....even if I was still dreaming....
"Sissy....are you awake?"
Was I awake....I had been dreaming ....something about.....cocks and kings and swords...but it was no use....it was gone now....
"Sissy....are you awake?":
"Mmmmm...."
"I'm so horny Baby, and I want you so badly....I want to fuck you....."
"Mmmmm...."
"Do you want to Baby?  Do you want my big cock inside you?"
"Mmmmm...."
"Sissy I'm going to lie here until you wake up and then I'm going to fuck you hard....just the way you like...."
"Mmmmm....how hard Sweetie?"
"I'm going to fuck you so long and so hard that I don't even think you'll be able to walk all day..... what do you think about that???"
"Mmmmm...."












2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely way to wake up . . . and a perfect excuse to stay in bed all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...this was my after Valentines morning!

    ReplyDelete