Wednesday, August 28, 2019

I Couldn't Believe

I couldn't believe my wife would do that.....right in front of me!!!!
She knew how I felt about it....she knew it was breaking my heart.....but she did it anyway.....
And I had to sit and stare at it.....what else could I do.....I couldn't look away!!!!!
Right there....right in front of me.....almost close enough for me to reach.....there was the key......out of the corner of my eye I noticed she was sucking his big cock.....but the key was right there...my little clit strained in it's metal home as I looked at it.... it was the ultimate object of my desires....
And she knew it!!!!












4 comments:

  1. That must be hard watching your wife suck a big cock while you sit there watching and all lock in your cage and the key to your freedom right in front of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, there’s a key in the picture? I’ll have to go back and look closer ;)
    ~Alison~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really!!!! It was all I could see!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete