Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Humiliation

As if being exposed as a sissy cuckold wasn't humiliating enough she also exposed one of my oldest friends as a caged sissy too!!!!
She laughed as we averted each others eyes....neither of us wanting to see the other's shame!!!!
"Oh this will never do.....I want to see two happy sissy boys willing to serve my needs....what will make you happy?"
When neither of us responded she decided for us....
"I know what we need to do.....why don't you sissies give each other a nice, long, wet kiss.....that's what I want to see....make sure it's convincing or you may never get out of those cages!!!!"
I don't like to kiss men....least of all an old friend.....but his lips were soft.....and his tongue was delightful.....and I guess neither of us was really a "man" anyway.....and soon we were so deeply into it that she had to separate us.....
"I see you boys enjoyed that....I'm so glad I took pics of that.....that was hot....my girlfriends are going to love this!!!!!"













1 comment:

  1. Double Your Pleasue, Double your Fun.

    Anyway, sissies need someone to support them, what better that a male friend becoming a Girl Friend?

    ReplyDelete