Thursday, August 15, 2019

Intentions

Of course I heard him come into my room.....I'm a light sleeper.....but I pretended I still slept.....I was curious about what he was up to.....
I felt him crawl into my bed and I was still wondering what was on his mind....we had actually hit it off when she introduced us......no weird scenes....
I wondered if he was going high or going low......I was ready for either.....I'd sucked his cock before and after he fucked my wife and he certainly seemed to enjoy it!!!!
But now.....he climbed in behind me and pulled my panties down......I expected to feel his hard cock nudging my pussy but I was very surprised to feel his hands pulling me wide open and his soft tongue playing over my hole!!!!!
I pretended to be asleep for maybe another minute when I asked him what he was doing!!!!!
He stopped for a moment and whispered......
"Do you mind Sissy?"
I thought for a moment and then reached back to spread myself open further....
"Not at all......enjoy yourself!!!!"
I wondered what my wife would think when I told her.....because, of course, I would tell her!!!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment