Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Discovery

"So Honey.....I was cleaning out your dresser drawers and I found these panties....want to tell me about them?"
"I don't know anything about them Sweetheart.....they must be yours...."
"Oh no Sweetie.....I wouldn't buy anything like this for myself....so I figured that you must be cheating on me....."
"Oh no Sweetheart.....I would never cheat on you....you're the only woman in my life....you know that!!!!"
"Actually you're so pathetic as a lover I actually believe I'm the only woman in your life.....as if anyone else would want your tiny dick.....so that's when I thought about these panties again.....they're not mine....and they couldn't possibly belong to another woman....so they must be yours!!!! Are they yours.....are you a panty wearing sissy boy?"
"No.....of course not.....how could you think such a thing?"
"So you don't want to wear these? I'd love to see how they look on you!!! I think you'd probably look really cute wearing these sexy panties...."
"Well I guess I could....if you want me to....I guess....just this once....."
"Oh this will be fun....it's a shame you don't have a matching bra....."
"Well...."
"Well?"
"Maybe it's underneath my bottom drawer....."
"Oh my....aren't you the sneaky one.....what else will I find around here if I start looking...."
"There's some other things...."
"Put on your panties Sissy, let's go gather up your wardrobe.....this will be fun....I'm wet already.....this is the first time in years you've aroused me like this!!!!"













No comments:

Post a Comment