Thursday, August 1, 2019

KInd of Hot and Kind of Ewwwww

There was that one time where the guy said something....
I had been enjoying his big cock right up until then....
I wonder if he thought that was something I'd want to hear....
But all I could think of was Ewwwww!!!!!
I finished him off as I had been instructed to do but I was obviously very unhappy about it.....my wife noticed....she always does....she wanted to know what was my problem....
"He told me that I looked just like his goddaughter did when she sucked his cock...."
"OMG.....Ewwwww!!!!"
"Yeah, that's just what I thought!!!!"
"I don't think I'll be inviting him back...."
"That would be fine with me...."











2 comments:

  1. I would love a BJ like that with the guy holding my head and giving me a good face fuck.

    ReplyDelete