Saturday, August 17, 2019

Vacation

"Enjoying the ride Sissy?"
"Very much Ma'am...."
"It's a shame I left the key at home.....I'd really love to stroke you off in the car!!!!"
"You would?"
"Oh yes Sissy.....I'd love to take you between my fingers and rub your sweet little clit.....up and down.....up and down.....until you squirted all your sissy cream all over my hand and then I would love to lick it all up...."
"Oh please....."
"Please what Sissy? I told you I forgot to bring the key...."
"Please stop talking about it.....please....."
"Poor little Sissy......isn't it funny that the first time in months that I'd like to see you cum is when the key is hundreds of miles behind us......don't you think it's funny Sissy?"
"Yes Ma'am.....it's very funny....could we talk about something else please...."












3 comments:

  1. What a tease. I hate it when my wife does things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet this happened oh so very recently!

    Does she do all the driving too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife doesn't do all the driving but even if I am driving she will feel me or should I say feel my chastity cage. If we stop for something she will make me go in even though I might be wearing shorts with pantyhose or a short skirt with tights.

    ReplyDelete