Sunday, August 11, 2019

Sales

The saleslady was very attentive....although she knew right away that I wasn't a real girl it didn't seem to phase her at all.....
She recommended that I try on so many things and insisted that I come out and model each item for her....
Her face seemed a little flushed but I guess it was a little warm and stuffy in the changing rooms....by the way....I've always loved that they're called changing rooms....
When I tried on the black bra and half slip she decided that it was time to give me her personal touch.....she came into the cubicle to help me adjust the clothing to suit me....
Where she got the strap-on dildo is anyone's guess!!!!














2 comments:

  1. Dear sissy kaaren,

    No! I have no intention of writing a book. I am just so curious. Did you urge your
    Wife to take a lover? How did She start in with a lover? What did it feel like to be
    cucked for the first time?

    Love,
    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi again Jade....
      The first time I saw my wife with another man she wasn't yet my wife...not even my girlfriend....I was sleeping on her couch (a long story I'll tell another day) and I heard her having sex in her bedroom.....I was drawn like a moth to a flame and came to her door that was open just enough to allow me to see them in the bed.....as I watched I got so hard and started to rub my itty bitty bits and she opened her eyes and looked right at me and she smiled!!!!
      I ran back to her couch and finished myself off while listening to their sounds coming across the apartment....it was a huge turn-on then and it remains a huge turn-on to this day....for both of us!!!
      She swears to this day that she didn't leave that door open on purpose but, of course, I don't believe her!!!!
      After we married it became painfully obvious to me that she wasn't satisfied with me as a lover....I could give her an orgasm with my tongue.....with my fingers...but she needed more and I so wanted her to be happy!!!
      The idea of her taking a lover was thrown around a little before it actually happened....there was guilt and feelings of inadequacy and trust issues and so many obstacles to overcome....we were both scared that this could ruin what we had together....we promised each other that we would never let anyone else come between us....that we loved one another and always would!!!
      That first time after we married was much like the first time from way back when....a huge turn-on for both of us!!!!
      Hope this helps you understand a little better!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete