Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Such A Fuss

Lying in bed together, she reached over and pulled my panties down exposing my little caged clit and little balls....
"Did you ever wonder Sissy....did you ever wonder what it would have been like to have been a real man?"
I know that I'm not much of a man.....i"m a sissy cocksucking cuckold....but when she says something like that it still stings a little....
"No.....I'm already a man...."
"Oh.....I guess that real men have little clits and wear panties too...."
"Some do.....maybe...."
"And they allow their wives to fuck other men with big cocks?"
"I guess.....maybe...."
"And they put their little clits in cages and allow their wives to control when....and if....they ever get to squirt their sissy juices...."
"Well...."
"Even now....after all these years.....you still have so much to learn...."
"I'm trying my best!!!!"
She fondled my little, tiny package and laughed.....
"So much fuss over such a little thing......"
















6 comments:

  1. Dear Sissy kaaren,
    I LOVE how the little package is fondled here. Does your
    Wife often fondle you this way?
    Kisses,
    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she frequently does just this.....usually, if we're sleeping in her bed she falls asleep holding me in her hand....
      In fact I'd go so far as to say that she has shown an extraordinary interest since I've been caged....before that nothing between my legs seemed to excite her very much....
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. i adore being fondled that way too, such a wonderful feeling.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As she explained it to me once....it belongs to her so she'll do whatever she wants with it.....
      That works for me!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  3. Most wives must be the same with their caged husbands. My wife will fondle me while caged for what seems like hours but never touched me before I was caged. She calls it my little pee pee. I do love the attention I get since I've been caged.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so lucky kaaren sissy...
    Jade

    ReplyDelete