Saturday, October 27, 2018

Saturday Matinee - Leader of the Pack



Deep in the woods Tommy had encountered the old woman....being an Eagle Scout he offered to help her carry her load of firewood and she thanked him as she led the way to her cottage...
He stoked the fire as she stirred things that seemed to be cooking even though they were no where near the fire.....sending strange exotic scents drifting through the room!!!
"Is there any other help I can give you Ma'am....it's getting late and I have to get back to my scout troop?"
"You are a very kind and generous boy....I have a gift for you to take with you...."
"No Ma'am that's not necessary, it's been my pleasure to help you in my own small way!"
"Thank you, I wish that your deepest desire in life comes true!"
He felt a small tingle as he walked back the way he had come....such a nice pleasant woman....I wonder why she lives out here all alone?
Arriving back at the camp the scouts quickly gathered around him....they all had a hungry look in their eyes....
"Alright Scouts what do we all want to do tonight?"










1 comment:

  1. Tammy will teach the boys how to put on a condom correctly and how to find the G-spot to give their future girlfriends an Orgasm before they cum.

    ReplyDelete