Thursday, October 18, 2018

Young Billy Was Not Happy

After the funeral Billy went to express his sorrow that her husband was gone....
"I'm sorry for your loss Auntie..."
"Thank you Billy.....I feel so alone...."
"You're not alone Auntie Dear, the whole family is here for you...."
"I know Billy....your mom and dad suggested that you could come and live with me...they are having such a hard time with their finances that I agreed right away!!!
"But I...."
"I know Billy....but I don't want you to worry....your cousins and I are so looking forward to you coming to live with us.....we have so many pretty things already hanging in the closet for you!!!"
"You mean...."
"Oh yes Billy....you'll be in petticoats from now on....just get used to the idea!!!!"










1 comment:

  1. Dam if Billy can pull off looking this good for his uncle's funeral then all he/she needs is hormones and a nip and tuck

    ReplyDelete