Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Come In

"You've been looking at that dress for over twenty minutes.....why don't you come in and get a closer look.....feel the soft fabric.....I think you'd really enjoy it...."
"Oh no.....I was just waiting for my ride....."
"Really.....and does your "ride" make your little dick hard like it is now?"
"No really I wasn't looking at the dress.....I have to go...."
"No, I don't think so.....I think you need to come inside and try on that dress.....I'm sure we have your size.....I'm sure it's what you really want to do right now....we have private fitting rooms....it will just be you and me Sweetie!!!!"
"Private fitting rooms.....really.....I could try it on in private...."
"Really Honey.....but we'll have to get you the proper undies first.....what's your bra size?"
"I don't know....."
"Well come on in and we'll get you a proper fitting.....after all if you're going to be a girl you might as well be a well dressed girl!!!!"















2 comments:

  1. You certainly wrote out at least 95 percent of your audience's fantasy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too Dee.....I found the pic and I looked at her face....that's the face of a woman that knows!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete