Sunday, November 3, 2019

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"You know....this is really great but I still have to read your electric meter..."
"MmmmmHmmmm!"
I heard the door slam as my darling wife came home with her boyfriend....surprisingly she didn't shout at all....
"And who are you?"
"I'm here to read the meter Ma'am?"
"And sticking your big cock into my sissy husband's mouth was your idea?"
"Sissy husband....you mean this girl is....."
"That's right.....he's technically a man.....you're getting your dick sucked by a man in a skirt.....how do you feel about that?"
He grunted as he exploded into my mouth and I swallowed every drop.....just as I'd been taught.....
"I tell you what Ma'am.....he just gave me the best blowjob I've ever had.....ever...and that includes the times when you sucked my cock....."
"Alright.....that's enough.....go read the meter and get out......and you Sissy.....pack your bag and go wait for the pink bus....I'm calling for it to come pick you up.....and wipe your lips for goodness sakes.....you are such a goddamned slut!!!!"
"You say that like it's a bad thing...."
"What did you say!!!!"
"Nothing.....nothing at all Ma'am.....I'll see you next week...."
















No comments:

Post a Comment