Monday, November 4, 2019

Sisters

"I'm not sure.....I'm not sure I'm ready for everyone to see me dressed as a girl!!!!"
""Come on Mikey.....we've been over this...."
"Yeah Mikey....we all agree you were pretty much a failure as a man.....and you make a much better girl....."
"But what will they all think of me???"
"You weren't worried about that last night when you were sucking all those cocks.....I think by now, everyone already thinks that there's a sissy cocksucker in town...."
"Yeah Mikey.....you really went to town on those guys....there's not much of a nightlife so I think you're going to be real popular around here!!!!"













2 comments:

  1. It's not so bad having other people see you dressed in women's clothes. It was a relief when my wife had her mother, sister and some of her friends see me dressed in a mini skirt then later in a sexy maids outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first time I went out with her in my pretties....I felt every eye on me......but it was so good that I wanted to go out again and again!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete