Saturday, November 16, 2019

Saturday Matinee - Succubus



"No.....I mean it.....I'm leaving.....I just can't take it anymore...."
"Please don't go.....I'll give you anything you want....everything I have is yours...."
"It's just too much.....there's only so much I can take.....you're wearing me out!!!!"
"Alright.....we'll slow down....we don't have to have sex all day....maybe just half a day!!!"
"It's not just that.....it's all that crazy fetish shit you want me to do....I just can't keep up...."
"Alright I guess I could give up some of that....but I know you liked it at first!!!"
"Yeah....well I liked ice cream too but you kind of ruined that for me after last weekend!!!"
"Oh yeah that was fun......I was kind of thinking about cream cheese and jelly next time!!!!"
"Haven't you been listening to me.....I'm done....finished.....no more.....I'm leaving!!!!"
"I know you don't mean that.....you're probably just tired after last night.....why don't you come back and have a nice nap and when you get up you'll feel better about the whole thing.....I have some new ideas we could try out....you'll love it!!!!"
"No more naps and you've worn me out with your "new ideas".....I just want some plain old fashioned sex sometimes....but with you it's like a decadence contest.....the most wickedly perverted wins the prize.....well not me.....I've had enough!!!!"
"Are you sure that's the way you want it.....I mean considering everything...."
The Succubus turned and looked over it's shoulder....
"I swear to Satan that you're the last goddamned Sissy I'll ever try to seduce....you're absolutely insatiable.....I'm a sex demon and even I can't keep up.....and Holy Hell the things you've made me do!!!! I didn't think it was possible to make me feel so.....icky....I need a long hot shower and a rest.....I'll be happier back in the dark depths where I can get some sleep!!!"
"But I thought it was your job to tempt me....to lead me down the trail into Hell...."
"Sissy....if I see you heading toward Hell.....I'll be locking the gates and setting up barricades....I'm a six thousand year old Succubus and you've worn me out in three weeks.....there's no place for you in Hell....."
"Well....if that's the way you feel....goodbye.....it's been fun!!!!"









2 comments:

  1. Ha! Loved it! This deserves SO MANY VIEWS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a feeling that you'd like this one Dee.....I'm so glad you enjoyed it!!!!
      Unfortunately, going by the stats you're one of the very few that did enjoy it....
      The Matinee posts seem to be dragging my numbers down....but thankfully I'm not a numbers whore....so as long as I have a few people that enjoy these trips to the Saturday Matinee I'll keep posting them.....the MAtinee folder still has lots of stuff for me to usde!!!!
      Thanks so much for your kind words Dee.....it's much appreciated!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete