Monday, November 25, 2019

Love

"You know Sissy, when we first started this, I was really doing it for you....I knew you'd fantasized about being held in chastity for a long time.....but now I find that I really love it this way....I love the idea that you've given me complete control like this....I really do love it.....but sometimes I feel bad for you.....so.....I guess what I'm saying is....if you want me to give you the key all you have to do is say so.....I'll be disappointed but I'd understand.....it's up to you....."
"No Ma'am....I'd never want to disappoint you....you keep the key...."
"I'm glad you feel that way Sissy.....you're my perfect little sissy husband...."
"And you're my perfect wife....."
After this the rest of the night was just between us....and it was lovely!!!!













1 comment:

  1. That's how I feel. I never want my wife to remove my chastity.

    ReplyDelete