Sunday, November 17, 2019

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

I heard her sigh as she came into the room.....it seemed she was getting very used to finding me with her boyfriend in my mouth....
"What's going on this time Sissy?"
"I'm just trying to get the right picture for my Christmas card for this year Sweetheart and your boyfriend was nice enough to lend me a hand...."
"Lend you a hand?"
"Well....you know what I mean...."
"Wrap up your little photo session Sissy.....the pink bus is already on it's way to bring you back to school...."
"You called them before you caught us?"
"Sissy.....I don't have to catch you anymore.....I just know that by Sunday I've had enough....even if you obviously haven't.....so get your little pantied ass in gear and pack your bag...."
"Can I finish here first?"
"You're kidding right? Just leave him to me and go!!!"
"Yes Ma'am...."












No comments:

Post a Comment