Saturday, November 9, 2019

Revenge

"Hey what's going on here?"
"When you fired me I told you I'd get even Mr. Nicholson!!!! So while you were out your pretty little daughter here just sucked my big black cock!!!"
"Oh really....Ha ha ha ha....."
"What are you laughing at man....I just defiled your daughter!!!!"
"I just dropped my daughter at the airport....she's on her way to Denver as we speak!!!"
"Then.....then who's this?"
"Junior....why don't you go upstairs and put your sister's things away....please before your mother gets home....we'll talk about this later...."
"Yes Daddy....I'm sorry Daddy....."
"For gods sake Junior....just call me Dad...."
"Yes Daddy!!!!"
Sighing he turned back to his former employee....
"You can go now I guess....I just want you to know you're the fourth guy I've caught him with this week...."














2 comments:

  1. You can tell it's Junior by the fact that he's wearing mismatched lingerie. His sister would have had on matching underwear to service BBC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to work with what you have....I doubt he even noticed....
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete