Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Ready

She was laughing.....deep hearty laughter....it was contagious.....I started laughing too...
"What's so funny Sweetheart?"
"I was just lying here thinking about how much I wanted your big cock and....well it just tickled me....."
"But Sweetheart I have a big cock right here.....all for you....."
She started to giggle....she was so cute.....
"Alright Sissy.....show me what you can do with your big pink sissy cock....."
Then we were both laughing again.......and I never did get to fuck her that night....but we both had the giggles all night and sometimes that's almost as good!!!!














2 comments:

  1. You didn't get to fuck her despite that huge strap on, that's kinda funny, sweety!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I didn't....but I did get to spend a lovely night in bed with a beautiful woman that loves me....and has a wicked sense of humor!!!!
      Plus it was very humiliating to have to strap on the big pink one in the first place....if she was serious I'd have worn that black monster from her panty drawer!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete