Saturday, November 30, 2019

Saturday Matinee - Limits



"So you want me to turn you into a girl?"
"Yes I've always wanted to be a pretty girl.....ever since I can remember...."
"You know witchcraft can only do so much...."
"You can't do it?"
"I didn't say that....there are a couple of spells I can think of but I'd have to check my Aunt Agatha's spellbook to make sure I get them right.....one little mistake and there could be unexpected results....."
"I'm willing to pay you anything you want.....I'm willing to take any chance....I'll take the full responsibility...."
"Yes I'm sure.....but there are other things to consider.....have you ever studied physics?"
"Yes....in High School....what does that have to do with it?"
"According to Einstein's equation  E = mcmatter and energy in the universe are constant..."
"I don't see what that has to do with anything!!!!"
"How much do you weigh if you don't mind my asking?"
"I very much do mind....."
"I'd guess you're in the 350 to 400 pounds area....."
"So what'...so I'm big....so what....that has nothing to do with anything....I want to be a pretty girl....I don't want to be a fat slob anymore....I've always been fat....I want to be a pretty girl and I want you to use your magic to make that happen!!!"
"You need to understand that even magic has limits....I can change things.....but the laws of the universe are still in effect....I can't undo some things.....I'll try my best for you....not just for the money.....but I can see how unhappy you are.....I'll have to check the spellbook and I'll call you in a day or two...."
"Please hurry, I can't live like this much longer!!!"
The next days crawled by as he waited for the call.....finally....
"I have the spell....I'm ready to make you into a pretty girl.....but I have to give you one last warning.....remember what I said about Einstein's equation...."
"To hell with Einstein....I don't want science from you....I want magic.....so how do we do this....do you come here or do I come there or what?"
"No, you can stay there....I can cast the spell from here....Aunt Agatha put a protective spell on her books and they can't be removed from here.....so just sit tight and I'll begin...."
She began speaking in an ancient tongue and almost immediately he felt the changes beginning!!!! The forces molding his body were intense but painless....it was a tingling like that "pins and needles" feeling you'd get when a foot fell asleep....only it was everywhere at once....he dropped the phone as he watched his hands become thinner and more feminine......he felt his hips grow wider that his waist and he felt breasts growing where his flabby manboobs once were....then the feeling overwhelmed him and he passed out....
Several hours passed....and when he finally woke he was what he had always wanted to be....he was a pretty girl.....but there was something wrong.....something badly wrong!!!
He called the witch's number and demanded that she meet him and she arrived in a short time....even she was surprised at the end result of the spell!!!!
"I told you......I warned you this could happen.....you were so fat.....and when the spell re-arranged the matter you were made of all of that had to go somewhere.....but I have to tell you, you are very pretty....you're finally a very pretty girl just like you've always wanted to be.....that's something isn't it?"
"Yes I'm an 8 foot tall pretty girl....how am I supposed to live like this!!!! What kind of life can I have like this!!!!"
"Well, there's always the WNBA Sweetie.....you could be a star!!!!"













2 comments:

  1. Science and Magic .. two things you don't often see mixed up!

    And she certainly turned into a tall drink of water! You'd have to stand on your tippy toes to go down on her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that would be...going up on her...
      I saw the pic and got all sciencey....I was gonna go for an "Attack of the 50 Foot Woman" kind of thing and then for some reason I started thinking about physics and the fundamental laws of the universe.....don't ask me, that's just the way my mind works sometimes....and well I wondered if magic could coexist with physics and this was the result!!!!
      Thanks for the feedback....as you can see you're like my only Matinee fan that ever comments....and it's appreciated!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete