Thursday, February 6, 2020

Command Center

I don't sleep very much....when I was younger I used to sleep a lot!!!! Now I'm good with three or four hours.....
I rise before the sun every day, hours before my sweetheart....this is generally my "me time"....
This is when I can spend some time checking on my blogs....I try to respond to comments but sometimes I just don't have the time right away.....I'm working on new posts and checking for new pics that I feel have something to do with what I want to say or that tell a good story or are just the kind of thing that I think is funny!!!!
But, yes, I like to think of my desk as my Sissy Blog Command Center....it's where I make all the decisions about what does and doesn't get posted!!!!
 As opposed to this picture, I am usually sitting, but sometimes the activities of the night before leave me preferring to stand.....all you sissies know what I mean!!!!!















4 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Karen we know what you mean, your ass must be so sore from the night before. xoxoxo Mmarsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely know THAT feeling lately, and yet the more I get, the more I want!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaaren - let me know if ever you are hiring :)

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete